Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thing Eight

. Reflect - Blog Prompts for Thing 8
In the same post in which you placed your creation, briefly describe your experience completing Thing 8. Which of these tools intrigues you and why? Was it easy, frustrating, time-consuming, fun? Share some of your ideas for using the images you can create.

I liked the Flikr word art and the Big Huge Labs site. I have used photobucket before which has a lot of the same capabilities. I tried to make a puzzle out of a Haiti House picture Kellie Determan took but found that the resolution was too high and the picture was too big. I went back to try and compress the picture but that didn't work so I just changed it a little bit.

I think this would be a great tool once I start taking more pictures of my own. :) I could see creating mosaics of students working for celebration of learning and other events.




letter S McElman_091012_4122_01 letter M letter A letter N letter t City Carpet Letter H IMG_5607_2

No comments:

Post a Comment