Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thing Forteen

Reflect - Blog Prompts for Thing 14
Include your Delicious username in this blog post so that others can view the bookmarks that you have chosen to share. Then reflect on how you think social bookmarking can be used in your teaching. Does Delicious seem to be a tool that can enhance your productivity?
samsonite44

I work with third graders so I do not really see using this site as a resource. However, I guess you could do a private bookmarking for links for students to use in a research project. I really just think this is an unnecessary step to take for that purpose though. Students could access links off the classroom webpage or through an email etc. If I was going to limit them to only my links anyway there is no reason to use this site.

I can however see the benefit for older kids and for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment