Sunday, February 28, 2010

*~*** Thing 23 *** *~*

Blog Prompts for Thing 23
Take a few moments to reflect on your journey. You've covered a lot of material over the past ten weeks. What does it all mean? How has your thinking changed between Thing 1 and Thing 23? Has this program changed how you view the Internet or how view education in the digital world? What plans have you made for using these tools in and out of the classroom? How will you continue to learn about Web 2.0 tools? What are your big "take aways" from this experience?

The technology potential in the classroom is amazing. It has been a few years since I have tried to do a lot of this stuff and some of it was new. It was nice to go through a class like this and be forced to immerse myself in even those things I was not so comfortable with. Throughout this process I have come up with so many great ideas for using this technology in the classroom. The biggest problem I currently see are access, speed, and safety. I am so excited to link my Wiki to my google docs and my blogs and connect my wigit google calender to my phone which is connected to my work and school emails. It is amazing how everything can be connected digitally through one account.

I am most excited to explore google docs more in depth and to try to get my students involved through the new third grade wiki space.

No comments:

Post a Comment