Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thing Seventeen

B. Reflect - Blog Prompts for Thing 17
Give a review of the tool you explored - what worked, what didn't work, how might it be used in your personal or professional life?

www.bubbl.us - I explored this site through the tech book study class that I took. This site would be great for students to use because it is so easy. I could also see using this while brainstorming as a class. This would be a great tool to use on the SMART board for presentation purposes.

I also looked at ZOHO presentations and was interested to see how it stacked up against Google Docs capabilities. It seemed as though most things that ZOHO was good for Google Docs presentations could do as well.

The possibilities of using Google docs are endless. This is such a great resource that I had just began exploring prior to this class. My mind is spinning with ways I could use this with students.

No comments:

Post a Comment